About Royal Bay Bakery
We are Vancouver Island owned and operated. Clean, single source foods using organic flour and locally sourced ingredients with a sustainable energy focus.
We offer a variety of baked goods, coffee, tea, custom orders and more!
Come visit us
We are still open!
To our valued customers,
We miss you coming in and relaxing over a delicious coffee and treat and telling us about your day & seeing the whole family in for a Friday after school donut and the excitement for the fun-filled weekend ahead… Just like most of you we are so looking forward to getting back to some sense of normalcy, but until then due to the spread of COVID-19 and the ever-changing conditions we are taking certain measures to ensure we keep our staff and customers as safe as possible.
Keeping You Safe
- We are open for take-out/ pick up only.
- We are allowing 4 customers in the store at a time to ensure adequate physical distancing. This may mean a bit of a wait, but we are doing our best to keep you safe!
- As always, employees are diligently washing their hands before and after handling any food products, receiving deliveries, and using equipment.
- We are adhering to all recommendations from Health Canada and VIHA.
- Staff are sanitizing frequently contacted surfaces such as counters, sneeze guards, displays, phones, door handles and point of sale equipment.
- We are not accepting reusable cups at this time, however we are allowing reusable bags.
- Plexi-glass barriers have been installed to help keep you and our staff safe.
- Employees are not permitted to work if showing symptoms of illness. We also ask that if you are feeling sick, please stay home to help keep everyone safe.
- As things seem to be ever changing follow us on social media for updates or changes to our hours or offerings.
If you have any questions, you can contact us at 250-478-3717, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
A huge thank you to all of our customers for continuing to support us and for helping us stay healthy and keep you safe!
– Your Friends at RBB